July 12, 2014

Trust Me I'm the Doctor by Polish Addict: Swatches and Nail Art

Hello nail art addicts and fellow whovians. It's finally time to get this post out. You all know how I got the Doctor Who inspired collection of nail polishes by Polish Addict Nail Color quite a long time ago. I swatched and did nail art on all the colors and I have been waiting to have some time to put this post toether.

The collection consisted of six pastel holos (blue, yellow, purple, green, golden and pink) with names inspried by the show. On all the swatches I painted some nail art related to Doctor Who. I tried to make them relate to the names but that was a bit difficult so instead I did typical Doctor Who elements.


Trust Me I'm the Doctor, swatch and Tardis nail art


Bananas Are Good, swatch and Sonic Screwdriver nail art

Hello Sweetie, swatch and Cybermen nail art


Planet Gallifrey, swatch and Dalek nail art
Bad Wolf, swatch and Fez nail art

Are you my Mummy?, swatch and Adipose nail art

I love all the colors of the collection. Nearly all these swatches are only two coats, except maybe Bad Wolf and Bananas are Good as they are lighter colors. However as they all have glitter in them they are quite a pain to remove, but as they are all so pretty I didn't mind it.  I really like the names although I think a big opportunity was missed by not naming the pink Rose Tyler. Besides that the formula is great and the colors are perfect.

This was my first time swatching and reviewing a collection of indie nail polish. It took me quite a long time to swatch and make nail art on all the colors but once I did it the effort was worth it. I had a wonderful time painting all the designs on these wonderful colors. You all know how much I like to wear my fandoms on my nails.

I hope you all like this post and all the nail art designs I did. For those of you who don't know about Polish Addict you should check the site and get a hold of some nail polishes! Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment