April 16, 2014

If You Like Piña Colada

Hi guys! I can't believe it's already Wednesday, this means I'm nearly half way through my holiday. This is going too fast, I have many things to do and mani designs on my mind I need to paint. Well, for the moment I am showing you this new design I did.


This design is kind of very summerish I know but I just want summer to arrive so so badly that things like this just happen. I know... I'm on holiday and I am already thinking about the next holiday!


Lately I have seen lots of T-shirts, shorts and dresses with fruit patterns, specially pineapples and I love it. I'd love to get a dress or something with this pattern for this summer. It's a fun pattern and even if it would be best for summer it still does great for these wonderful spring days we are having.


These took me quite a while, they don't look as complex as they actually were. Quite time consuming this design but love the result. They looked perfect when I was tanning the other day with my friends!

Well I hope you have a nice rest of the week and I'll be back tomorrow with another design for the NAGG Challenge. Happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment